Tuesday, August 9, 2011

My Review of ES Clear - Cat Cancer Support

Originally submitted at Pet Wellbeing Inc.

What is ES Clear?

ES clear is a unique combination of specially-selected herbal extracts, designed and formulated by a leading naturopathic vet. The herbs in ES Clear have been used for centuries. They have been shown to:

  • Help improve the quality of life ...


My Sassy girl has skin cancer

By My Little Sassy Girl from Puyallup, WA on 8/9/2011

 

5out of 5

Pros: Not sure

Cons: Don't know yet

Best Uses: Haven't tried yet

Describe Yourself: Long-time Pet Owner

Found out my Sassy age 14yr has a malignant skin cancer that is very rare for her breed because it's more common in white cats. The only treatment is Radiation or radical surgery with radiation which I can't afford so for now she's on antibiotics and pain meds until I get the natural cancer remedy listed here ES Clear in the mail that I opted for. The natural med has a lot of promising reviews on this type of cancer so the vet told me it's worth a try after viewing the product and reviews himself.... say a prayer for little Sassy girl that ES Clear will work for her too!
Took this photo today when she was hiding under the bed..... poor baby....);
Once I start using ES Clear and I see improvement in Sassy I will update my review and post another photo of her prgress.

Sassy hiding under the bed on 8/09/11

thumbnail

Sassy is hopeful ES Clear will help

thumbnail

(legalese)

1 comment:

  1. Sadly, Sassy lost her battle with cancer on Feb. 3, 2012.... I miss her So much, she was my sweet baby girl.... there will never be another cat like her. Sassy was with me for over 16 years... I'm So sad.... Love & Miss you Sweet Sassy.... Rest in Peace.....

    ReplyDelete